Thursday, October 27, 2011

Glittering Tilda - Box in a bag


I made this gorgeous little box in a bag yesterday - perfect for a Christmas gift for a teacher filled with yummy chocolates.  I am entering this into the Just Magnolia challenge this month which is Pink for Breast Cancer awareness.  Loads of beautiful entries over there so pop on over and have a look :) Here is a closer look at the colouring. Will also be entering into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge with the get punchy theme this month.


I am really happy with how my blending and defining colours is coming along.  And I am getting so much better colouring my whites!!!  i used to avoid having white on my images if I could help it as it just looked so wrong!!!  But its really improving lately :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Danielle :) I am so loving creating with my copics and magnolia stamps. Feels great that its all my own idea too - no casing!!! Yah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gift - I guess any teacher would appreciate that!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete