Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ice Tilda

Ok so this is very new for me - a huge step!!!  I am entering my first ever challenge!!!!!  YAH :) I am so excited.  I used one of my favorites from the new Sweet Christmas Collection.  The theme for the challenge was a Maggie Christmas Card in Red and Brown or Pink and Brown or Red, Pink and Brown.  I have gone with red and brown.


Still a very simple design but I love it.

The challenge itself is brand new also - pop over and check out all the gorgeous entries so far
Maggie Lovers Challenge - so much inspiration!!!  The prize for this challenge is the most adorable new Tilda - isnt she irresistible!!!  Only available through Shopbron!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on taking the step of entering your first challenge. I remember myself how daunting this is....Your card is stunning, I love the snowflakes the dark paper and the way you have coloured Tilda. I am really pleased that you have entered your card.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at our very first Maggie Lovers Challenges. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete